We respect the privacy of guest users on our website www.vegeunelma.fi. We will process the information that you enter through our web pages in a confidential way in the Personal Data Act (523/1999).
What information we collect?
When you visit our website, we collect information about your use and usage experience, such as your IP address, information about your browser and your operating system settings and how to use the pages anonymously. We use the data we collect to develop and improve our websites.
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily send to us via our web site. When commenting through our website you will be asked for a name and email address, and possibly other information what you can provide. We may ask for your e-mail address or other relevant personal information when you download publications from our website or when signing up for events organized by us or our partners.
If you have enabled cookies in your browser, your IP address may be linked to the information you enter on our website to improve customer communication. On the other hand, in some cases, we encrypt the IP address so that it cannot be traced back to the user.
How we use your information?
- Processing and responding to contact requests
- To present the content of our web pages in the best way possible for your device
- Monitoring the use of our web pages, improving our user experience and functionality
- Monitoring the effectiveness of promotional and marketing campaigns
- In the framework permitted by law to market our services and to provide you with products and services
- Improving customer communication and identifying potential customers
Do we give information forward?
As an exception to the above, your data may be transferred to companies providing services also outside the EU and the EEA under the Personal Data Act. Third parties have no permission to use the information for their own purposes and they must be committed to ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
How to influence the collection of data?
You have the right to review what information you keep and to make corrections and changes to the information and, if you wish, request the removal of the data. You also have the right to deny your use of your data to direct marketing.
- Requests for the above can be submitted by e-mail vegeunelma [at] gmail.com
- You can send a request via our contact form via our web pages
If you do not want our websites to store cookies, it is possible to deny browser settings on a site or whole. You can also delete cookies stored by your browser at any time. For example:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
However, it should be noted that banning cookie files may affect site’s functionality.
A cookie file is a small text file to be stored on your computer. We use cookie files on our website primarily to improve the site’s experience and functionality and to evaluate how content on the site is used. The cookies we use on our website do not collect personal information.
How can you contact us??
For inquiries regarding privacy and cookies, please contact us by email vegeunelma [a] gmail.com